Exclusive Webinar on getting started with Apple Swift
Apple has launched a programming language SWIFT to develop iOS Apps safer and 3.9 times faster.
Course Start Date: 27 Sep 2014
What is SWIFT?
Swift is an object oriented programming language introduced by Apple in June 2014. It is meant for developing applications for iOS and OS X platforms like the iPhone, iPad and Apple computers.
The hallmarks of Swift are that it is fast, modern, safe and interactive.
The Swift compiler is optimized for performance, and takes less time to execute code. As per Apple benchmarks, Swift is 3.9 times faster than Python in complex object sorts which is almost 40% faster than Objective C. To quote Apple, Swift is like "Objective C without the baggage".
Swift is undoubtedly likely to encourage many more developers, even those without prior coding experience to take up iOS app development. It has become easier for new developers to jump onto the iOS bandwagon with SWIFT.The Swift language is optimized for development, so it takes less time to develop and maintain complex code.
The webinar will be suitable for Mobile App Developers, Android Developers, iOS App Developers, Mac Application Developers and many in the same league.
Join the webinar on 27th September, 2014 at 19:00 - 20:00 IST and know the following :
1. How will iOS developers benefit from SWIFT?
2. Are all iOS developers now required to learn SWIFT?
3. Will iOS development in Objective C become obsolete?
4. As an iOS developer how will Swift affect my career?
5. What impact will Swift have on the developer market?
6. Can iOS developers integrate Objective C code with Swift code?
7. How difficult is it for iOS developers to learn SWIFT?
8. Can Android and Web developers also learn SWIFT?
9. Do I need to learn Objective C to get started with SWIFT?
10. How long will it take me to learn SWIFT?
Language of instruction: English